AEL Traffic Control, a Division of Emcon Services Inc., is seeking applications for qualified Traffic Control Persons for the South Vancouver Island Area.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications and conditions:
- Current Flagging Certificate
- Valid BC Driver’s License and positive driving record
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Reliable and flexible, as the nature of the work is on call (24/7)
- Physically fit and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Safety footwear is required
Wage: based on qualifications & experience, starting at $17.42/hr.
Applicants must provide details of qualifications and experience, as well as a photocopy of flagging certificate & driver’s license.
AEL, a division of Emcon Services Inc., has the following conditions of employment: satisfactory drug pre-screening and Driver’s Abstract.
Please send your application to:
Cheryl Paulson, Traffic Control Coordinator
686 Ark Road