Emcon Services Inc. is a proud Canadian based company with over 30 years of success as an interprovincial Road and Bridge Maintenance Contractor.
We currently have an opportunity for enthusiastic individuals to join our 401/10 Mississauga, Ontario team.
- Are you an experienced certified welder?
- Do you enjoy the challenges of a fast paced every changing environment?
- Do you have a Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract?
- Do you have maintenance industry experience? If you answered yes, we want you to join our team!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Trade Journeyman Certificate in Welding;
- Valid Driver’s License, minimum Class G with Air, and a positive driving record;
- Prefer a minimum 3 years of work experience; preferably in the Road and Bridge Maintenance Industry, working on mobile equipment, involving gravel trucks, plow trucks, winter maintenance attachments, loaders, graders, backhoes, etc.
- Physically fit and capable of performing job requirements. The Trade Journeyman Welder position is a unionized role.
Emcon Services has the following conditions of employment:
- satisfactory drug pre-screening and Driver’s Abstract.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to forward their resume and covering letter to: email@example.com
Emcon Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Emcon Services Inc. will provide accommodation for individuals with accessibility needs.