EMCON SERVICES INC., a progressive Road & Bridge Maintenance Contractor in BC, Alberta and Ontario, is looking for a fulltime grader operator in Boyle. This is a union (AUPE) position.
Our teams perform a large variety of road maintenance related tasks such as installing, repairing and maintaining signs, guiderails, fences, ditches, culverts, but the primary function for the winter season is driving plow trucks. Qualifications include:
- Must be proficient in operating grader to blade and maintain roads.
- Operate Grader on public roadways, safely and efficiently, with continuous awareness of surroundings.
- Perform routine maintenance and safety check to ensure smooth operation of the grader.
- Valid Class 5 for Grader Operator, class 3 preferred.
- 24/7 on call in winter season.
- Pre-employment drug screening.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit résumés, along with photocopy of driver’s licence and an up-to-date driver’s abstract:
Emcon Services Inc.
9050 -14 St Edmonton, AB
Fax: 780 449-0574