Emcon Services Inc. is a proud Canadian based company with over 30 years of success as an interprovincial road and bridge maintenance contractor. We currently have an opportunity for enthusiastic individual to join our mechanical team as a Licenced 310T Technician/Mechanic in Thunder Bay, Ontario Contract area at our Commerce, Geraldton and Longlac shops.
- Are you a Certified 310T Technician?
- Do you have a Mechanical background?
- Do you enjoy the outdoors?
- Do you enjoy the challenges of a fast pace ever changing environment?
If you answered yes, we want you to join our team!
Preferred experience includes repairing and maintaining highway maintenance fleets. This position is responsible for maintenance and upkeep of all vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment by executing expertise in the servicing and repairing of our highway maintenance fleet and complying with provincial requirements.
- Licensed Truck & Coach Mechanic (310T)/ Heavy Duty certification;
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence;
- Preferably Grade 12 education (diploma);
- Knowledge and experience in Preventative Maintenance Programs;
- Good knowledge of trade related worksite safety;
- Proven work experience on industry related heavy-duty equipment such as gravel trucks, plow trucks, winter maintenance attachments, loaders, grader, sweepers, mowers, backhoes, etc.
This is a unionized role.
Emcon Services has the following conditions of employment: satisfactory drug pre-screening and Driver’s Abstract.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Emcon Services Inc. will provide accommodation for individuals with accessibility needs.