AEL Traffic Control is seeking applications for qualified Traffic Control Persons for the Quesnel Area.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications and conditions:
- Current Flagging Certificate
- Valid BC Driver’s License and positive driving record
- Minimum 6 months’ experience preferred
- Reliable and flexible, as the nature of the work is on call (24/7)
- Physically fit and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Safety footwear is required
Wages and flexible benefit package as per the CLAC Collective Agreement. Training wage at $18.13 per hour and $19.97 per hour depending on confirmed experience.
Applicants must provide details of qualifications and experience, as well as a photocopy of flagging certificate & driver’s license.
Please send your application to:
Diana Harder, Traffic Control Manager
3401 Quesnel-Hixon Rd
Quesnel, BC V2J 5Z5
No phone calls please.
AEL, a division of Emcon Services has the following conditions of employment: satisfactory drug pre-screening and Driver’s Abstract.