Traffic Control Persons
Victoria - Duncan, BC
AEL Traffic Control is seeking applications for qualified Traffic Control Persons for the South Vancouver Island Area.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications and conditions:
- Current Flagging Certificate
- Valid BC Driver’s License and positive driving record
- Minimum 6 months’ experience
- Reliable and flexible, as the nature of the work is on call (24/7)
- Physically fit and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Safety footwear is required
Wage: starting at $17.42(training rate)/hr and up to $21.00/hr, depending on confirmed experience.
Applicants must provide details of qualifications and experience, as well as a photocopy of flagging certificate & driver’s license.
AEL, a division of Emcon Services has the following conditions of employment: satisfactory drug pre-screening and Driver’s Abstract.
Please send your application to:
Dean Narum, Traffic Control Manager
686 Ark Road
No phone calls please.