AEL Traffic Control is seeking Traffic Control Persons for seasonal full-time positions in the
Quesnel area. Applicants must meet the following qualifications and conditions:
- Valid BCCSA Traffic Control Ticket
- Valid BC Driver’s License, Class 7N
- Generally, shifts occur Monday to Friday, with some call-ins at night and on weekends, however the nature of the work is on-call (24/7)
- Physically fit and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Candidates are subject to preemployment drug testing
Wages and flexible benefit package as per the CLAC Collective Agreement. Wages starting at $21.00per hour pending experience.
How to Apply
Submit resume with current Driver’s Abstract along with a photocopy of your Driver’s License and Traffic Control Ticket to:
Bruce Matsuba Traffic Control Supervisor
3401 Quesnel-Hixon Rd.
Quesnel. BC V2J 5Z5
Phone: (250) 992-8809 extension 818
Fax: (250) 992-3656