- Want to work locally & be home at the end of every shift?
- Work in a fast paced and challenging environment?
- Have every weekend off?
Emcon Services Inc., Road and Bridge Maintenance Contractor in the Interior of British Columbia, is looking for a Trade Journeyman Mechanic Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport Mechanic for Duncan, (South Vancouver Island), BC. This position is a 12-month per year position, full time status.
Required qualifications include:
- Trade Journeyman in Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport OR
- Supporting ITA documentation to substantiate completion of Foundations Program
- B.C. Driver’s License, minimum Class 3, positive driving record.
- Physically fit and capable of performing job requirements.
This position is part of a team that maintains an equipment fleet of graders, loaders, sweepers, trucks and winter maintenance attachments. Knowledge and experience in Preventative Maintenance Programs would be an asset.
Wages and benefit package as per the BCGEU Collective Agreement.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit resumes along with a photocopy of driver’s license, an up to date driver’s abstract and references to substantiate Heavy Duty Mechanical Experience to:
Emcon Services Inc.
686 Ark Road
Malahat, BC V0R 2L0
No phone calls please.
Emcon Services has a mandatory drug pre-screening policy. A condition of employment requires a satisfactory current driver’s abstract. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.