Emcon Services Inc. is a proud Canadian based company with over 30 years of success as an interprovincial Road and Bridge Maintenance Contractor. We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport Mechanic, supporting our Selkirk (Golden) SA12 Division.
- Are an experienced safety conscious Mechanic?
- You have a Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract?
- Want to be home every night?
- Enjoy the challenge of working on Heavy Duty Equipment?
If you answered yes, we want you to join our team!
Required qualifications include:
- Valid BC Driver’s License, Minimum Class 3, positive driving record
- Certified (Red Seal) Trade Journeyman in Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport
- Physically fit and capable of performing job requirements
- CVI Certification would be an asset.
This position is part of a team that maintains an equipment fleet of graders, loaders, sweepers, trucks and winter maintenance attachments. Knowledge and experience in Preventative Maintenance Programs would be an asset.
Wages and benefit package as per the BCGEU Collective Agreement.
Qualified Applicants are invited to submit resumes along an up to date driver’s abstract and references/certification to substantiate Heavy Duty Mechanical experience to:
Emcon Services Inc.
#105-1121 McFarlane Way
Emcon Services has a mandatory drug pre-screening policy. A condition of employment requires a satisfactory current driver’s abstract.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls please