Emcon Services Inc. is a proud Canadian based company with over 30 years of success as an interprovincial Road and Bridge Maintenance Contractor. We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport Mechanic, supporting our Caribou SA18 Division.
- Are an experienced safety conscious Mechanic?
- You have a Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract?
- Want to be home every night?
- Enjoy the challenge of working on Heavy Duty Equipment?
If you answered yes, we want you to join our team!
Emcon Services Inc., Road and Bridge Maintenance Contractor in the Interior of British Columbia, is looking for a Trade Journeyman Mechanic Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport Mechanic for Quesnel, BC, North Cariboo Area.
Required qualifications include:
- Trade Journeyman in Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport
- B.C. Driver’s License, minimum Class 3, positive driving record.
- Physically fit and capable of performing job requirements.
- CVI Certification would be an asset.
This position is part of a team that maintains an equipment fleet of graders, loaders, sweepers, trucks and winter maintenance attachments. Knowledge and experience in Preventative Maintenance Programs would be an asset. Upon a successful probationary period, CVI certification will be sponsored
& paid by Emcon with a requirement to obtain within 12 months of date of hire.
Wages as per the BCGEU Collective Agreement.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit resume and references to substantiate Heavy Duty Mechanical Experience to:
Emcon Services Inc.
#105-1121 McFarlane Way
Merritt, BC V1K 1B9
Attn: Corinna Francis
No phone calls please.
Emcon Services has a mandatory drug pre-screening policy. A condition of employment requires a satisfactory current driver’s abstract. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.