Emcon Services Inc. is a proud Canadian based company with over 30 years of success as an interprovincial Road and Bridge Maintenance Contractor. We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Trade Journeyman Mechanic for Malahat Shop (Ark Rd). This position is full-time year-round.
- You have a Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract?
- Want to be home every night?
- Enjoy the challenge of working on Heavy Duty Equipment?
If you answered yes, we want you to join our team!
Required qualifications include:
- Trade Journeyman Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport
- Valid BC Driver’s License, Minimum Class 5, class 1 or 3 with air is preferred, positive driving record
- Physically fit and capable of performing job requirements
This position is part of a team that maintains an equipment fleet of graders, loaders, backhoes, mowers, brushers, sweepers, excavators, pavers, rollers, asphalt profiler, trucks, trailers and winter maintenance attachments. Knowledge and experience in Preventative Maintenance Programs would be an asset.
Wages and benefit package as per the BCGEU Collective Agreement.
Applicants are invited to submit resumes along with an up to date driver’s abstract and references to substantiate mechanical experience to:
Emcon Services Inc.
#105-1121 McFarlane Way
Merritt, BC V1K 1B9
Emcon Services has a mandatory drug pre-screening policy. A condition of employment requires a satisfactory current driver’s abstract.
We thank all applicants who apply however please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls please.