The Nicola Valley Seniors Residence (The Florentine) is a high-end care facility and is currently seeking a casual housekeeper. Check us out at: www.theflorentine.ca. We are currently hiring for the following:
Position Title: Housekeeping Aide
Status: Casual (vacation relief)
Wage: as per CA ($16.00/hour)
Start Date: As Required
The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and time management skills in providing reliable and thorough housekeeping services to our facility. The candidate will possess excellent communication skills, demonstrating integrity, patience and empathy while providing these services to our residents
Duties will include but are not limited to: routine housekeeping duties such as: making beds, cleaning/disinfecting washrooms and kitchens, washing dishes, doing laundry, vacuuming/mopping/sweeping floors, washing walls and windows, and other related duties.
Our key expectations for this position include maintaining a clean, comfortable and enjoyable living environment at The Florentine, with the key aim of enhancing the resident experience by having excellent standards of facility cleanliness.
- Grade 12 education, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in housekeeping.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- WHMIS certification
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull required loads
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deal with others effectively
- Ability to organize work
- Clear Criminal Record
LETTER OF INTEREST INSTRUCTIONS
Please provide a letter of interest with resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org