Emcon Services Inc. is a proud Canadian based company with over 30 years of success as an interprovincial road and bridge maintenance contractor. We currently have an opportunity for enthusiastic individuals to join our mechanical team as 310T certified or registered apprentice technicians for our Barry’s Bay Patrol yard of our Bancroft, Ontario Division.
- Are you a registered 310T Apprentice or Certified Technician?
- Do you have a Mechanical background?
- Do you enjoy the outdoors?
- Do you enjoy the challenges of a fast pace ever changing environment?
If you answered yes, we want you to join our team!
Preferred experience includes repairing and maintaining highway maintenance fleets. This position is responsible for maintenance and upkeep of all vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment by executing expertise in the servicing and repairing of our highway maintenance fleet and complying with provincial requirements.
- Licensed Truck & Coach Mechanic (310T)/ Heavy Duty certification or registered 310T apprentice;
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence;
- Preferably Grade 12 education (diploma);
- Knowledge and experience in Preventative Maintenance Programs;
- Good knowledge of trade related worksite safety;
- Proven work experience on industry related heavy-duty equipment such as gravel trucks, plow trucks, winter maintenance attachments, loaders, grader, sweepers, mowers, backhoes, etc.
This position is a unionized role.
Emcon Services has the following conditions of employment: satisfactory drug pre-screening and Driver’s Abstract. Qualified applicants are encouraged to forward their resume and covering letter to: email@example.com
Emcon Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. Emcon Services Inc. will provide accommodation for individuals with accessibility needs.