Emcon Services Inc.is a proud Canadian based company with over 30 years of success as an interprovincial road and bridge maintenance contractor. We currently have an opportunity for enthusiastic individuals to join our mechanical team as 310K Automotive Electronic Accessory Technician for our Thunder Bay, Ontario contract area.
- Are you a registered 310K Technician?
- Do you have a Mechanical background?
- Do you enjoy the outdoors?
- Do you enjoy the challenges of a fast pace ever changing environment?
If you answered yes, we want you to join our team!
Our Seasonal 310K technicians’ responsibilities include but not limited to installing, repairing, testing and troubleshooting automotive electronic navigation systems, remote engine starters, reverse warning systems, lighting systems, climate controls, camera systems, audio installation and integration, etc… on our highway maintenance fleet vehicles as well as our light duty fleet (Dodge and Chevrolet Pick up trucks). Duties will also include the installation, maintenance and repair of the AVL equipment in the heavy-duty equipment. This position is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all light duty vehicles electronic accessories and to assist in the repairs and maintenance of the heavy equipment if required.
- Licensed Automotive Electronic Accessory Technician (310K);
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence;
- Preferably Grade 12 education (diploma);
- Knowledge and experience in Preventative Maintenance Programs;
- Good knowledge of trade related worksite safety;
- Proven work experience on 12 volt systems, electronic installs and diagnosis, vehicle electrical systems, wiring diagrams, routing of wires, fusing, weather proofing connections, etc…
- Working experience on related heavy-duty equipment such as gravel trucks, plow trucks, winter maintenance attachments, loaders, grader, sweepers, pick up trucks, mowers, backhoes, and small engines, etc… considered an asset.
The role is a unionized role.
Emcon Services has the following conditions of employment: satisfactory drug pre-screening and Driver’s Abstract.
Emcon Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. Emcon Services Inc. will provide accommodation for individuals with accessibility needs.