Emcon Services Inc., a distinguished Canadian company with a proven track record of over 30 years as an interprovincial Road and Bridge Maintenance Contractor, is offering an exciting opportunity. We're looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Payroll Clerk at our Corporate office in Merritt, BC.
As Payroll Clerk at Emcon Services Inc., you will pay a crucial role in our Corporate office. Your primary responsibilities will be data processing, general clerical tasks, filing, Human Resources assistance, addressing payroll concerns and other duties related to the payroll cycle. Other duties may also include telephone reception, administrative assistance and client/customer support. This role demands a keen eye for detail, precision and utmost confidentiality.
- Previous payroll experience but willing to train the right applicant
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic and bustling office environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in data entry and computer operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Explorer Contract Manager)
What We Offer:
- Full-time position (40 hours/week) – Monday to Friday (8am to 430pm)
- Wage starting at $50,960/annual salary
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Opportunities for growth and development
Join a winning team at Emcon Services Inc. and take your career to new heights!
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (250) 378-4106.
Emcon Services requires satisfactory drug pre-screening and a Driver’s Abstract as part of the employment process.
Emcon Services Inc. is committed to equal opportunity employment. We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Join us in contributing to our continued success!